This Mother’s Day, we’re celebrating our Oregon moms with the “Queen for a Day” contest, which will give the winning mom a royal treatment, courtesy of Eugene’s local businesses.
The lucky mom who wins the “Queen for a Day” contest will experience a:
- transformative photography session by Studio Sura https://studiosura.com
- hair/makeup session with Cosmetics by AnnaMaria https://www.cosmeticsbyannamaria.com
- manicure from Beauty by Kinaya https://www.facebook.com/beautybykinaya
- dinner provided by Cafe 440 https://www.cafe440.com
- floral arrangements from Joseph Vera https://www.facebook.com/josephveraflorist/
- chauffeur services from Touch of Class Limousine http://gotoclimo.com
- Queen’s crown
The contest is open to any Oregon mom who is willing to be in Eugene for her big day. Moms can enter themselves into the contest, but you can enter your own loved ones as well. (Yes, you can enter grandma; she’ll be so surprised when she wins!)
Though the winner will surely feel lucky, contestants can enhance their luck through contest strategy. When you enter the contest, you’ll receive a unique contest referral link. Share that link with friends; for each friend that signs up, you’ll receive 10 points. By following participating businesses on social media channels, you’ll receive 3 more points for each follow. By collecting more points, you increase your chances of becoming Queen.
The contest ends May 5th, with the winner announced shortly after that. Enter the contest early to amass more points and increase your chances of winning. Contestants who earn runner-up drawings will receive prizes and experiences from our participating businesses as well.
Every mom deserves to be treated like a Queen. Enter the “Queen for a Day” contest now and let us help you make this Mother’s Day something you’ll never forget.